Sunday, March 16, 2008

Vacation Feast

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
At the risk of sounding conceited, 10. I like my handwriting, it's neat, it's legible.

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
tough question, because I prefer a shower after my baths.

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
Don't know what the last one was, but there have been many, including Hell Comes to Frog Town and Hercules in New York just for the pure cheese and bad voice-over factors.

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
Monster energy drinks. I don't believe it's for the energy, I just really enjoy the taste. But they're not good for me or my blood pressure.

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
Good question! I think though I'd have to say cello/oboe/bassoon. Something deep and melodic.

No comments: