Traveling takes a lot out of you.
I'm beat...
Not only did we have a good trip, we had a bad trip too. With everything from burnt fingers to the screaming vapors and everything between (it seems), we did survive. But only barely.
I'm beat...
Not only did we have a good trip, we had a bad trip too. With everything from burnt fingers to the screaming vapors and everything between (it seems), we did survive. But only barely.
Anyway, here's a bit of pictorial evidence that we left the immediate area...
Waaaaay up north: Kitty throwing snow at Aunt N.; Touching the sharks; Playing DS at the airport; Tikis at one of the restaurants


Only slightly up north: Snow on our first morning; Wildlife; Dinosaur Resource Center



We also visited the Garden of the Gods. Absolutely beautiful place.
Of course this was only a smattering of the more than 100 photos I took over the course. Family will receive some others if they're interested.



Only slightly up north: Snow on our first morning; Wildlife; Dinosaur Resource Center


We also visited the Garden of the Gods. Absolutely beautiful place.
Of course this was only a smattering of the more than 100 photos I took over the course. Family will receive some others if they're interested.But alas, it's time for bed.
2 comments:
I realized yesterday that I never commented on this! Glad you gad a great time! Y'all are so cute!
typing one handed, sorry 'bout the typo!
Post a Comment