My entrance to the world was marked today by being sick. Blech.
I also got a birthday song from my family, an OOTS game (woo-hoo!) and a pizza dinner. I also got a couple of souveniers on our trip that I'll count as presents. From Build-a-Bear I got myself a moose who I named Mooselaki - don't ask, it just popped into my head. Ya know, I still like stuffed animals. I could do a lot of those from Build-a-Bear, some of them are just so cute. Also from the rock shop I got a little gem tree and a set of white marble polar bears.


Not too exciting, but it was nicely marked. Maybe next year I won't be sick.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear Lori you live in a ZOOOOOOOOOO!
Cheers!
Happy happy day to you! (late, sorry!)
Post a Comment