Microfiber
Yes, I've heard the glories of this for awhile now and have been cautiously skeptical. Do you remember the new furniture I bought? Remember that it's a cream/off-whiteish color? Remember that I don't allow anyone to eat or get stinky socks on my furniture? Well someone-who-will-remain-nameless-no-not-me accidentally (yep, well and truly an accident) got blood on my couch. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Thanks to a microfiber cloth that came with a steam cleaner and the microfiber of the couch... no stain. NOTHING! All I used to clean was water. And rinsing out the cloth was just amazing. I'm totally a believer.
Budisms
So our trip is looming the the very near future. Excitement is running high. Bud wants to try his trip toothpaste (a small tube with a certain square cartoon character on it) and I told him he'd have to wait until the trip. Then the following conversation occurred:
Me: Are you getting excited about the trip?
Bud: Yep
Me: Are you going to be a good boy and not whine in the car for daddy?
Bud: But there's monsters in the car.
Me: No there's not.
Bud: Yes there are, in the cooler.
Ok, he's talking about Monster energy drinks. We bought a couple yesterday and had them in the cooler for the car. Honestly I love the way this kid thinks.
Pudding
Why not?
No comments:
Post a Comment