
Out of curiosity, I browsed through the responses to the friday feast on their site. Apparently my thought of butter is quite out of the ordinary. Who woulda thunk? One person mentioned "buttery yellow" but that's not really the same as butter. Another person mentioned fat... which is much closer, but still not the same. A majority of people mentioned sun/sunshine/summer. As I told my friend, that never even occurred to me.
I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that I'm as weird as I try to say I'm not. Actually, I know I see things differently than others, visualize things differently, have a sense of humor that can be totally non-understandable by others. But ya know, that's ok. I've survived thus far, and hey, good for me for having those weird things that make me chuckle.
Ok, and while I'm at it... can y'all see the linky-dink buttons over there ----> Just curious as when I view my page they're playing like candy bars... sometimes you feel like a link, sometimes you don't
4 comments:
are you talking about the sparks page & the friday feast links? because i see them fine. sparks is a wordy link, but feast is a pic link.
btw, i do drop in, even tho i don't comment much :)
hmmm... no the wordy one is suppose to be a different link... ah well... guess I'll take that off.
Thanks though hun!
I think I like your site...one of the cleanest places I've been since they locked me in that room... but I'm MUCH better now...
Why do I say clean? No excess frills and frivolities, no impatient widgets, no clamoring appeals to unreason, no "fabulous" video links, no fat on the bones to glut you out. That is refreshing. I hate being told I should go someplace else before I've been ten seconds in the place I am now.
Post a Comment