- sleep in.
- lather myself up with good smelling soap then the same good smelling body butter
- grab a light breakfast with my family, go to the bookstore and buy 3 new books, then go to lunch. All while being chauffered around by my hubbster.
- come home and fall asleep by reading in the loveseat recliner
- wake up and play some wii and watch/listen to Celtic Woman with my daughter
- make chocolate chip muffins
- have a "roll you own" dinner
- watch cartoons and Chicken Little with my son
- read some more on the loveseat
- love and hug on my kids and hubby
- be loved and hugged on by my kids and hubby
Now, I think I might sit back and enjoy a glass of wine and enjoy the rest of the evening. Definately a nice day and one that will hopefully stay with me for awhile. Come to think of it, I didn't have to remind the kids to be nice to one another, to be quiet or even to clean up after themselves.... ahhhhhh this is nice.
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a lovely day. I now and again have a really good day like that.
Post a Comment