Friday, May 09, 2008

Appetizer
When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?
I believe so... though I think that I'm usually the first smiler... people don't smile much anymore it seems.

Soup
Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?
yukky rental carpet with yukky rental vinyl... It's not yukky in that it's dirty, but yukky in that it's not something I would choose for myself if I had the option.

Salad
Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.
Llamas like licking lollipops loudly.

Main Course
Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?
Yep, though I have to say that I'm not really super close to them.

Dessert
Name 2 blue things.
Cookie Monster & Grover

2 comments:

bundle-o-contradictions said...

I know all too well about rental stuff! I feel your pain. :)
Salad-**giggle**
Desert-I love it! :)

Kim said...

Great feast! I'm having fun reading everyone's Salad. How interesting they all are. I had a hard time with mine, "K".

I had forgotten about cookie monster and grover! Made me smile.

Come on over and feast with me.