Thursday, May 15, 2008

dinner's ready!

Appetizer
What is the nearest big city to your home?
I live in one...

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
probably an 8... there are just some things that I just can't keep my mouth shut on... and C's usually the tellee

Salad
Describe your hair (color, texture, length).
shoulder length, brown with some copper highlights, not really sure on texture

Main Course
What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?
Can I be an a$$ and say "better than most"? I use my blinkers appropriately - you know, those little red things on the back of your car - I know what to do at a flashing red light and in the years that I've been driving I've never been in an accident and have only had one speeding ticket. I will also add that when I was last with my siblings I was voted the square because I drove responsibly.

Dessert
When was the last time you had a really bad week?
Ummm... that would be November/December of last year. And it was the last of the really bad weeks I'd been having since 2001... yeah that long, don't ask.

No comments: