
Yes, it's that time again. Time to schlep the school fund raiser around the workplace and annoy everyone with the phrase "Do you want to buy some cookie dough?"
Blech.
I'm all for raising money for schools, but why do I feel like I have to do all the work? I hated doing fund raisers when I was a kid, and now we're told not to send our children door to door (totally agree there) but hey, you can sell at your work place. Gee, thanks. Blech.
All I can say is that thank goodness it's something that most people might enjoy. It's not wrapping paper or other assorted junk.
So, wanna buy some cookie dough? It's a 3 lb tub. Stays good in your freezer for up to 6 months. Just scoop & bake...
1 comment:
Put me donw for one and you guys can keep it. I'll write you a cheque if that is ok (we still have a US bank account)it is easier than trying to exchange money and send. Martin may have a few dollars left over from his last trip in which case I will send that instead.
We have fundraisers for everything at the Boys school. I think they should just ask the parents to cough up £100.00 each and be done with it. It would save us money doing it that way.
Post a Comment