Yes, I am a baconist.
C, A and I went to the store this week while M was in school. They were having a sale on bacon. We stood for a good 15 minutes opening up the little flaps in back looking for good bacon. I swear we we stood there looking like bacon snobs. At least we can laugh about it.
Also, A wanted to play on my computer the other day. When I told him no he threw his little 4-year old fit. After a few minutes I went to talk to him & asked why he couldn't use his computer. His reply: "It's not fast enough."
Oh my goodness! I had to laugh as the kids' computer is plenty fast to play on Noggin (www.noggin.com) or Starfall (www.starfall.com).
2 comments:
Tom and Stephen are very into computers. We have a universal one in the back room for everyone to use and a laptop which Martin uses for work. They always ask to use the laptop even though the desktop is better and faster.
I bet the kids can work the computer better than this grandma can. I really have a hard time sometimes and it doesn't do what I tell it to do. It doesn't listen well. Love to all, Helen
Post a Comment