Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It's taken over 30 years

I've become a tea drinker. How'd that happen?

A few months ago I wasn't feeling well at work & my boss gave me some tea to help make me feel better. A month or so after that another co-worker shared some tea with me. Then about 2 weeks ago C bought some mint green tea and some spearmint tea & we've been drinking that in the mornings. Good stuff. Funny thing is that we make it in our coffee maker (thanks N!). The kids like that we put "honey topping" in our tea.

They also like honey topping on their cereal, ranch topping on their salad, and gravy topping on their potatoes. I love that they call sauces, gravys, honey or anything drippy a topping. It just makes my day.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Leslie likes peppermint tea for upset stomachs. Me? I think it all tastes like dirt. Give me a mug of hot apple cider any day...ESPECIALLY with a good, healthy drizzle of honey - yum!

Lifeofpiggys said...

You sad sad people. NOTHING beat a good cup of coffee loaded with caffeine first thing in the morning!!!! The boys like english tea and will often finish Martin's if he isn't looking.

Huni said...

I use to think the same thing, but it really isn't bad with some honey in it.

Unfortunately I can't do too much caffeine. My meds don't mix well with it. Not to mention that I don't care for coffee much. If I need caffeine I'll grab a Monster. Yeah I know, not good for me... but they taste so good! I think I need a 12-step program :)