M is now Kitten. I started to say kiddo last night & it came out kitten, so Kitten she is. I was talking with A about a special name for him & apparently the only acceptable special name is Beet Root. ROFL!!
We're in the midsts of getting ready for G to come visit. We had a slightly major fiasco with plane tickets, but it's all good now thanks to my new favorite words "I'd like to speak with your supervisor please." We had to cancel one leg of the trip due to some extenuating circumstances & they accidentally cancelled the WRONG leg. I spent something like 7 HOURS on the phone with the ticketing agency as well as the airline getting things all fixed.
But hey, instead of losing all the money we spent, we did get a refund. $19.70. Yay (insert sarcasm here).
But it's all taken care of now & everything's groovy. Now I just have to straighten up the kitchen & the kid's closets. Joy :)
Vacation starts next week! As well as a return to my exercise regime, which I've ashamedly been skipping lately.
1 comment:
Well I suppose there are worse names out there than beet root! Enjoy the break and I would love to see some recent pictures of kitten and beet root :)
Post a Comment