happy anni ver sary
happy anni ver sary
happy anni ver sary
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy anni ver sary
we went mini-golfing today, just like we did 9 years ago. Only this time I lost. that's ok though, C & M were a team, A & I were a team and G was the 3rd. Wasn't too hot, but we also brought along our portable misting thing.
Not sure if we're going to fireworks tonight or not.
2 comments:
Glad you had a great day - Our aniversary is just another day in life. Glad to know you at least did something fun!
9 years? Wow, I remember my 9 year anniversary like it was...umm...5 months ago. :P Anywho, I suppose you are back from your vacation. I hope so. We're headed down to your part of the cactus farm soon. Who knows, I MIGHT even stop by to say "hi".
Post a Comment