Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Big interview day

I'll be interviewing today for a position in a city about 120 miles from here. It would be a huge jump in pay, almost 2x my current salary. Part of me is really excited, the other part is totally scared of possible change, the uncertainty of it all.

In other news, A has decided that he's scared to sleep in his bedroom. He says he has bad, scary dreams and only sleeping with mom makes them better. So, last night I willingly gave up my pillow so he'd have something from me to help him sleep better. It worked, he went right to sleep and slept all night.

Update: I'll just say that it didn't feel right & I'm not going to give up something stable with good benefits for something that might not last more than a few months with little to no benefits.

1 comment:

Lifeofpiggys said...

I take it the interwiew didn't go very well. I agree with your update!