We had our first major accident here at home today. I'm eternally thankful that nobody was hurt, not even one bit.
Our family room ceiling fan fell off the ceiling this morning. The glass bowl thingy shattered and we're not sure we want to trust it again. I heard a thunk from it yesterday and today it just fell. I watched it in slow motion. We were all sitting up here and again I say that I'm so very glad that nobody was under it at the time.
I liked that ceiling fan. It matched the one in the living room (of course it matched, we bought them matching). Thankfully we're heading into winter instead of summer.
Rest in peace ceiling fan. We will miss you.
2 comments:
Thankful no one was hurt. Gremlins? Dad
i think an ode to the ceiling fan is in order. . .steve your good at those
Post a Comment