Ok, so I've actually been back for a couple of days. I've just been too lazy to update. Still lots of work to do on the house, but we've gotten a lot done as well. Uncle Knuckle went home at the beginning of the week and Daddio is just BORED silly.
Buddy came up with a new word: ressert. You know, having dessert again, ressert (ree-ZURT).
We were up to our ears in empty boxes, but they're slowly leaving the residence. We've pretty much also decided to turn half the garage into a workout area. We have the heavy bag up and the mats down. And for the life of me I can't remember what we talked about doing with the other 1/4 this morning. Oh well.
1 comment:
What ever happened to second breakfast and third'esy, mid morning snack, 1st and 2nd Lunch, afternoon tea and supper? Resert seems to fit right in
Post a Comment