Appetizer
What is the weather like today where you live?
Hot, possibly a bit muggy if it tries to be monsoony again
Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
10, though it depends on what you call a career. Do I want to work in corporate America? Nope not at all. Do I want to be a stay at home mom? Yep, but I know I'd get bored and would need *some* type of work. So yeah, my "career" that I'm minded toward is a combination of staying home and working.
Salad
What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
Blinds... blech. Not bad, but not my choice either.
Main Course
Name something that instantly cheers you up.
John Kanakanaka
Dessert
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
none... don't have an alarm clock... amazing isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment