Thursday, June 12, 2008

Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?
usually an optimist, except when I *know* things are going to be bad.

Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with?
I think I prefer blue. Though for some reason I like doing crosswords in red.

Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?
Sometimes and never... went to the salon for my first manicure. Now I have a manicure set at home and sometimes remember that I have it. M likes to have us do our nails on Girl Days.

Main Course
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?
Nope

Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?
Well in *this* home... I think this area is suppose to be the "dining area" but in all reality it's the "computer geek fest" area. Yeah, we eat at the coffee table...

No comments: