Appetizer
Name a color you find soothing.
light blue
Soup
Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.
Hubby's is more interesting than mine (he was only 7 - with his dad in an old truck)... here goes:
Where are you going?
S***! We're all going to die!
Bail out! Bail out! Bail out!
Salad
What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?
Cotton... I don't have it any more, but it was a big blue plaid cotton button up.
Main Course
Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?
honestly, I wouldn't. Just not my thing. But I would like to see Celtic Woman and have seriously contemplated buying tickets.
Dessert
What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?
It's a tie between L and N
No comments:
Post a Comment