Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Stir crazy

Getting anxious for vacation. No, I'm not going anywhere. Vacation in this family means you just don't go to work for an extended period of time.

3 weeks... ahhh... well, to be completely accurate. 26 consecutive days of no work. Ahhhhhh, I'm ready! Now I just have to get through the next 8+ days without completely losing it. I just want to be home with my family, enjoying the holiday season, enjoying their company, enjoying life together.

Now I know that it's not going to be perfect, some days are going to be stressed, rushed, whatever. And I know that my mind is painting a wonderful picture of my vacation that will most likely be way way way off from reality, but dangit... I don't care. I'm just ready for a good long time at home.

1 comment:

Lifeofpiggys said...

I hope you have a brilliant 3 weeks! Relax and have fun!