Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Boy I'm writeative today!

On the topic of cousins...

I wish we all lived closer so we could throw the whole gaggle of goobers together more often. Can you imagine all 10 together? Yes dad, you have 10 grandchildren!

My two goobs are so funny when it comes to cousins. A insists that Cousin R is "his" cousin, while Cousin T is M's. For some reason those are the only two names they remember. They're always talking about Cousin T and Cousin R. Now just to get them to remember Cousins M, I, E, S, C and Cousin YTBN (Yet To Be Named - when the time is right that is.)

Need to have a big ol' picnic somewhere with all the picnic-type goodies.

2 comments:

Lifeofpiggys said...

I'm increasingly homesick at this time of year. I really want to come out to see all of you this summer! Even if we can't find cheeper flights we might dip into the house fund to come out for a very much needed family reunion/break.

By the way what food is served at a picnic? Not being funny but picnic food over here isn't what I remember having over there. As a matter of fact I think I'm turning into a real English/Welsh person...UGHHHHHH!

Huni said...

Let's see... sandwiches, hamburgers, hotdogs, potato salad, chips, KFC, watermelon, carrot & celery sticks, olives, popsicles... What do you have on a picnic?