Tuesday, January 31, 2006

added some links

over there to the right, I added a couple links to some good stuff. (thanks Steve)

Conversation with A the other day at the gas station as I was getting back into the car:
A: Mommy you're back.

M: Yes, mommy's back.

A: That's strange.

Yep, confused me too. But this is also the kid who'll stand in the middle of the livingroom in just his unders complaining that he can't go to bed because he's cold.

Also, found a good quote: "Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived." -Kierkegaard

8 comments:

Steve said...

Order of the Stick!! Woohoo! Elan, you're my hero! Although Thog comes in a close second - "oh little ice cream friends! thog delays boredom-driven rampage only for you!"

Lifeofpiggys said...

Have I missed something?

Steve said...

Order of the Stick is an online comic. Some of it might not make sense to those not familiar with "gamer culture," but still extremely funny. The above quote came from this one:

Out of Fudge Ripple

Huni said...

Dun dun dun

Elan!

Steve said...

To be honest, I think my second favorite is a tie: Thog and the Monster in the Dark: "Your broken corpses will taste delicious lightly seasoned with nutmeg!"

You know how I used to quote whole movies (like Princess Bride) or comedy routines (Bill Cosby and George Carlin)? Order of the Stick has become my modern equivalent.

Huni said...

Toyota

Lifeofpiggys said...

OK....I guess I'll have to not leave any comments as I unfortunatly have no witty comments...oh wait...no sorry...movies,movies,movies???...
how pathetic I can't think of one witty line from any movie that is even remotely funny or for that fact even interesting...sad sad sad

Lifeofpiggys said...

Oh...I thought I had one but alas no