Friday, June 26, 2009

Ok, so maybe I'm not still here

Yeesh, has it been that long already?

Part of the issue is that my days are now quite long. I wake up at 4:30 to walk the pup (because anything late in the day would probably burn his paws), I then need to shower, eat breakfast and make lunch to leave by 6:15 in order to catch the 7:00 bus into work. Then after my 8 hours of indebted servitude I hop back on the bus and arrive home sometime between 5:15 and 5:30, eat dinner, speak kind words to my children (except when they need to be reminded that they're children, not savage, unruly brats) maybe watch some television and go to bed.

Oh yeah, I forgot the midnight visits from super-ninja-jungle-attack kitty.

Yeah.

But they're good for the kids.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 comment:

Lifeofpiggys said...

yeah a post!! You need to take a day off and do nothing...