Tuesday, January 06, 2009

A new subject to study in school

Yesterday the kids went back to school after the holidays. While we were sitting down for dinner, I asked them how their first day back was. After the chatter about their days the topic changed to homework and how Kitty was "chit-chatting" with Buddy. We talked about how you can chit-chat while doing your homework as long as the homework was still the focus.

That led into me saying that I use to do my homework while listening to the television. Buddy asked what kind of homework I had. I started listing them off; "Math, biology, english, writing, history, chemistry..."

Without missing a beat, Kitty pipes in, "Pajamatry." Woo!!! I think I like that... the study of pajamas! Actually she had no clue what she thought it was, she had just made it up on the spot.

Kitty also made me a surprise which I will cover in the next post as soon as I get a photo.

2 comments:

Lifeofpiggys said...

Tom is studing Roman history this term...he really really wants to go to the colosseum...Did we learn about this stuff when we were this young?

Huni said...

don't remember, but Kitty was learning about ancient Egypt in 1st grade.