Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Been awhile

It's amazing how much time a commute will take up that you're not use to. Pretty much 2 hours a day is taken up driving to and fro. I can't wait until they create the car that will just automatically drive for me.

I pretty much just wanted everyone to know that we're still here and kicking.

Buddy mentioned today that he hoped one of his presents under the tree was a Guitar Hero guitar. Um, he's never mentioned that before. We don't have any of the GH games. This just proved to Daddio & I that Buddy wants EVERYTHING that he sees on TV.

Last week he asked for a Chia Pet. Erm, no.

He also says now that he's going to be a police officer teacher when he grows up.

Kitty is doing well. She's a cookie-making ace these days. Heck, she even took them out of the oven. Yes, Momma Huni supervised. I wasn't quite willing to have her do it by herself completely yet.

She got mostly A's on her report card this term with only 1 B. And she's very much 9 now. The next few years should prove to be interesting. Thankfully she's still wanting to be a little kid in some ways. I'm totally ok with that.

As for Daddio & I, we're working on a few story ideas. We're hoping that one of us will complete something this spring. I'm not holding out any hope that it'll be me as I can get approximately 15 words written a day on average. Haha.

I'm hoping to have Christmas pictures up by the end of the week. My camera decided to go all crappy on me and didn't save any of the pictures I've taken in the last month. I'm really bummed. Guess I'll just have to slowly take over Daddio's camera.

Here's to the holidays, which ever you may celebrate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids do grow up, don't they? Wish someone was here baking cookies. Helen is in bed with a stomach problem. The doc. is going to make a appt for a cat scan soon. Love and hugs to all. Dad