Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yesterday was a busy day

Didn't switch the kid's schools yet. We called the new school and they suggested just waiting. So they have a few more weeks of summer before heading back to school. We'll find out who their first teachers will be on the 1st. Hoping that Buddy will have Kitty's first grade teacher. If not, I just might beg as we'll only be at that school for 2 weeks.

And speaking of Buddy, according to him I had to go to the "pyrocracter" yesterday. I was really surprised that he remember pretty much what the doctor was called, usually we just call him the "back cracker."

Dropped our earnest check off and got the escrow account opened.

Bought some paint and supplies and started testing some techniques to use on the kitchen and master bedroom.

This morning we're off to the inspection and to take a bajillion pictures and measurements so I can start obsessing about interior design and all. I'll figure out a place to put them online and send the link to those interested.

We're still contemplating artificial lawn for the back yard. Maybe for the patch of grass in the front as well. We'll probably go take a look at the setup we saw last week. It was funny, we saw this particular set up and both said that we found our backyard. Yay! Now if we can just make it happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So so so so happy for you. I hope our closing date is soon. Can't wait to see your new house. Hope we get down there this fall or winter. Have to get the trailer sold. Love Helen