Thursday, April 27, 2006

I think I've figured out what's going on with me

I've been in "crisis-mode" for awhile now. Everything is a crisis. For pete's sake, having to decide whether to drink bottled water or filtered is the end of life in the universe as we know it. Yeah... I'm completely losing it.

Really going to try to take things down a notch or two just to get back to a place where it doesn't feel as if the whole world is awaiting my next decision - which causes me undue stress and thus entering crisis-mode.

Kids have been doing well. I keep meaning to relay stories about them, but once again I'm apparently trying to do too much and I'm not doing a very good job at it.

Yes, I should be asleep. But I'm not. Couldn't sleep so I applied for another job. We'll see... I'm not counting on anything at this point. Heck, I'll just be happy if I can get through the next two weeks without a major meltdown.

No comments: