Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Mmmmmm, yummy

Sunday night at work my tooth started hurting. Hurt so bad I was crying on the way home. I cried at home, and cried while falling asleep.

Monday morning I braved a visit to the dentist. 30 minutes later I'm starting root canal therapy. Joy. They scheduled the 2nd half today, but then rescheduled for tomorrow. Joy Joy.

I can eat soft foods. Last night I had a big heaping bowl of macaroni and dentist. Yes, I said dentist. My mouth tastes like a dentist's office smells.

Yummy.

1 comment:

Lifeofpiggys said...

luckly I still have no problems with my teeth...I go every 6 months to have them cleaned...thanks to the NHS (National Health Service. If anyone really wants to know my thoughts on the NHS over here and weather I think it is a good thing or not let me know and I will e-mail my very long and indepth thoughts and theories.